Gravity Forms is a user-friendly, robust WordPress plugin that allows businesses to create custom forms to collect and process data on their websites. It’s highly versatile, catering to various needs such as contact forms, surveys, and user submissions. We designed an online assessment for a client utilizing Gravity Forms to collect the data. However, we were surprised when we couldn’t easily access the submitted data to return it to the visitor other than by listing out the entries in an email.
We aimed to develop a solution to assemble an assessment programmatically and put it behind a registration form. The assessment itself provided rich data that could be used to qualify the prospects so we knew who the best prospects to target would be. We could have programmatically developed a solution, but it would have put us over budget and over time.
After some research online, we found GravityKit. This fantastic add-on plugin enables you to create workflows, and publish submitted (or approved) data in tables, directories, maps, calendars, custom HTML, or charts. Within no time, we had a full assessment live that collected all the information from the visitor and returned a beautiful, calculated assessment with a chart… all downloadable in a PDF. Best of all, depending upon the assessment scores, leads were distributed to the client’s CRM, and the sales representative was alerted.
GravityKit offers a suite of innovative products designed to enhance and simplify data integration, display, and interaction. Their range of products is tailored to meet businesses’ varying needs, ensuring that data is not just a collection of numbers but a strategic asset.
- GravityView – This flagship product is a powerful solution for displaying and managing data collected with Gravity Forms. It transforms form submissions into engaging, searchable, and sortable tables and lists, making managing and understanding data easier.
- Gravity Flow – Ideal for automating business processes, Gravity Flow streamlines workflows, ensuring efficient and consistent operations. This tool is particularly beneficial for managing approval processes, feedback loops, and routine tasks.
- Gravity PDF – This product offers automatic PDF generation for Gravity Forms submissions. It’s perfect for creating professional-looking documents such as invoices, contracts, and reports, directly from form entries.
- Gravity Importer – Gravity Importer simplifies data migration, allowing users to import bulk data into Gravity Forms effortlessly. This is particularly useful for transferring data from other systems or consolidating information.
- GravityCharts – A visualization tool that integrates seamlessly with Gravity Forms, GravityCharts enables businesses to turn form data into insightful charts and graphs. This aids in data analysis and decision-making processes.
- Gravity Perks – An extensive collection of add-ons for Gravity Forms, Gravity Perks enhances the functionality of forms with additional features like conditional logic, user limits, and email routing.
Gravity Forms makes collecting data easy and GravityView makes displaying that data a breeze. GravityView is the perfect compliment to Gravity Forms and a powerful tool to have in your WordPress arsenal.
Carl Hancock, Gravity Forms
Applications Built Using Gravity Forms and GravityKit
GravityKit provides a toolbox of essential add-ons for Gravity Forms, allowing agencies and developers to quickly build diverse applications for your clients using a drag-and-drop interface. GravityKit plugins are easily customizable using hooks and filters.
Each of these products by GravityKit is designed with the user in mind, ensuring ease of use, flexibility, and efficiency. By integrating these tools into their operations, businesses can streamline their data management processes, gain valuable insights, and enhance their overall productivity.