If you start to add up the channels and strategies that your local business must use to manage its reputation, respond to leads, communicate with customers, and accept payments… you typically need to deploy multiple platforms or apps to manage it all.
- Reviews – the lifeblood of a local business is its visibility in local search map packs… and soliciting and collecting consistent reviews from customers is essential.
- Availability – buyers expect a response, so having a managed chat channel where prospects and customers can request information from will stop visitors from bouncing to your competitors.
- Simplicity – for businesses, managing communications across mediums and channels can be daunting. Simplifying messaging to a single all-in-one inbox takes care of that headache.
It’s always exciting to see a platform that can simplify and centralize similar features and functionality instead of requiring a business to purchase and manage multiple platforms. Chekkit has accomplished this by centralizing your prospect and customer communications into an all-in-one inbox.
Chekkit Product Tour
Chekkit is more than just a review management tool – it’s a better way to communicate. Collect great reviews, text website visitors, get paid, and keep all your customer conversations in one place.
Chekkit Products Include
- Webchat – have personal conversations with leads and customers in a single inbox for direct messages, text chat, and even text messaging.
- Video Chat – remotely connect with customers, boost sales, and improve customer support.
- Review Management – solicit, review, respond, and monitor customer reviews submitted for your business.
- Smart Replies – respond to potential leads and customers automatically with a chatbot. The platform can easily handle automated responses like responding with your scheduled hours and location(s).
- Campaigns – push messages to all of your contacts.
- Collect Payments – invoice and collect payments via text messages!
- Integrations – Integrate with Shopify, WooCommerce, Salesforce, Slack, Google Workspace, Google Analytics, or countless other platforms via Zapier. This enables you to automatically send messages and review invitations based on actions in other apps.
- Mobile Apps – manage it all from an iOS or Android application.
- Multi-location – if you’re an enterprise business with multiple businesses, Chekkit can support that as well.
Chekkit offers as much support, plenty of options, and even a couple more features while being less than 1/3rd of their competitor’s platform. These folks are going great work and I see us working them them indefinitely.
Todd Renard, Marketing and Outreach Manager, Solar Connection Inc.
The Basic package is affordable and has everything you need. If you want to even take it up a notch with scheduling, a textable landline, and other advanced features there’s a premium package that’s incredibly priced as well.
Disclosure: Martech Zone is an affiliate of Chekkit and is using affiliate links in this article.